But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
All day? but seriously i like to read more in the afternoon/evening when i can read more and am more likely not to be disturbed.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No, i hardly have anytime to get ready in the mornings as it is, and if i started reading i would be really late for work everyday.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
Croissants. I really love eating them
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
It depends a lot on what day. On weekdays probably a couple of hours but at weekends i probably read about 3 or 4.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
10 years ago i was 11 and i was quite a bookworm, but nowadays i read a lot more. I could probably read a book a month back then, but now its about a book a week or so.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No, i dont understand how some people can read about 6 books a week. How do they take it all in?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly. Superman style hehe
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Yep, to work, to my boyfriends, when i go to friends etc
9. What KIND of book?
I take my Kindle mostly, so I’m spoilt for choice.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I think i was about 7 or 8, and went mad taking books out from there.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
The oldest book i own is a book from my great grandads collection. its well over 100 years old, but i dont dare read it.
12. Do you read in bed?
Yes, i cant really relax until i have read in bed of a night.
13. Do you write in your books?
No never, I’m one that cant bend a page either.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Read what you want, not what others tell you to read.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
I’m not sure if youve asked it or not, but I’d like to know ‘if you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?’