This year I’ve decided to become more organised with my reading and i wanted to do a round up every three months to see how my reading is going, this is purely for my own interest, not to try and force myself to read more!
- From the begining of January to the end of March i read 25 books. Of these, 18 were fiction and 7 were non-fiction. This has actually surprised me as i didnt think i read all that much non-fiction.
- I have read several different genres this year already. 7 Memoirs, 4 Chick lit, 2 classics, 8 Young Adult, 1 fantasy and 1 literary fiction.
- I have read 15 books on my kindle and 10 paper books, i need to read more paper books in the next quarter.
- I have read 8 books that i brought in 2010, 6 from 2011 and 10 from 2012. I need to read more from 2010.
- The eight books from 2010 were off the shelf. Really this is not good enough, I’m not going to reduce my TBR like that!
- I read 3 books for the reading circle over the 3 months.
- For my reading challenges this is my progress
- Rory Books Read – 2
BBC 200 Books Read – 0
1001 Books You Must Read Read – 1
1001 Childrens Books – Read – 2
Ultimate Teen Book Guide Challenge Read – 1
501 Must Read Books Read – 1
New Classics Challenge – 0
2012 World Book Night Challenge Read – 0
- I have brought 8 books this year, this is very good for me!