So the time has come to set myself a few goals for reading for 2013. These were the goals i set myself for 2012.
- Try and read 75 books, but if I don’t, it doesn’t matter. I read 76 books this year.
- Get back in love with reading. Stop reading books to hit a target, enjoy books more. I think i did this this year.
- Try and read a few books for your thousands of reading challenges. I read a few but i think next year ill read some more.
- DO NOT sign up for any more long reading lists. I didnt!
- Do monthly re-caps, these are helpful. These are brilliant to track progress for the year.
- Do not go mad on Kindle freebies, think before you click. oops kinda didnt do this!
- Try and get rid of a few books after you read them, charity shop if need be. I need to do this more!
- Think before putting a book on your wishlist. I have been doing this but i need to do it even more.
- Stick to the read 4, buy 1 book rule, you cannot afford a lot, plus your tbr is getting very unmanageable. I did this
- Have fun with reading. i did this too!
Reading Goals for 2013.
- Read at least 80 books.
- Try to read more books for my reading challenges.
- Get my TBR pile under 400 books by the end of the year.
- Stick to read 4 buy 1.
- try to buy more books on the kindle as i am currently running out of room.
- Try to read more tree books this year.
- try to read most of the books i brought in 2010.
- make sure i blog about every book
- Make an effort to read something every day.
- dont buy lots of books in one go!